Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install it myself?
No, material must be installed by factory trained professional.
Can I take it through the car wash?
Yes but DO NOT allow high pressure washers to contact Bray material directly.
Can I use a power washer?
No, power washers will damage the material's hard coat.
How long will it last?
Typically, each layer lasts 5 to 12 months depending on the quality of maintenance and environmental conditions.
Is it bullet proof?
No. Bray Windshield protection is impact resistant, not impact proof. Bray material will protect against minor daily road debris.
How do I know when I need to remove it?
When you experience any visual impairment, remove the material immediately.
What is your company's Shipping & Handling Policy?
Shipments are processed Monday through Friday. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for UPS Ground shipping to deliver to your door, unless Express Shipping was selected.
When shipping within the 48 contiguous states, standard ground service will be used.
NOTE: Our company cannot deliver standard ground services to P.O. Boxes and USPS will need to be selected.
Once you have chosen the products you wish to purchase and have entered them into your shopping cart, the shopping cart technology will detect the products in your queue and offer you additional shipping options and exact shipping and packaging pricing for your convenience. These shipping options may include:
- USPS Parcel Post
- Ground Service
- 3 Day Service
- 2 Day Air
- Next Day
Depending on where you live, you may not be offered all shipping options. In some instances, we are not able to deliver certain products to your location.
NOTE: We cannot ship any product via air service to APO/FPO addresses.
International Shipping Is Available Please call (916) 913-0051 for a quote. Don't forget to ask if we have a local distributor in your country!
Shipping & Handling Charge Explanation
We ship 99% of our ground delivery orders via UPS Ground to ensure timely, damage-free delivery. Many of our products, including most windshield protection rolls, ship in boxes that are subject to an "oversize" package surcharge. Our robust packaging has been designed to protect your purchase from our factory to your door, so that it arrives damage free. We have standardized our shipping and handling charges by taking our average cost for safely shipping a package into account when it travels an average distance in America; carefully packed by our expert staff.
What is your return policy?
To begin the return process, please call our Customer Service Department at (916) 913-0051 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Your Return Authorization Number is valid for a period of 30 days from the date you received your order. Any returns without a valid Return Authorization Number will be refused. Please write the Return Authorization Number below our return address on the outside of the box. To expedite this process, you may also fill out a Return Request Form.
NOTE: all products must be returned in new, unused condition in their original box. Shipping must be prepaid by the customer on all returns. A refund will be given on merchandise returned, less shipping, restocking fees & packaging. We do not accept C.O.D. returns.
Does product warranty cover hard coat and scratching?
No, product warranty only covers manufacturing defects. Typically, the defects are seen before installation. If you are looking for a warranty that covers scratching, you invest in the Bray No-Scratch warranty.
Does Bray have a warranty that covers hard coat and scratching?
Yes! Bray is the only windshield protection product that has a warranty for hard coat failure and scratching - Brays' No-Scratch warranty. This is linked to the Bray Windshield Skin Plus product line. Not every dealer carries the Windshield Skin Plus product line, so make sure you are receiving the Factory Bray No-Scratch Warranty cards.
Answers to all of the following questions can be found at: https://www.instagram.com/brayfaq/
14. Who does the customer call if they have to place a claim?
15. May I install a Windshield Skin™ on a customer’s vehicle that is used as a delivery vehicle for their business in the evening?
16. How does it compare to the competition?
17. How long has your product been on the market?
18. Does your 18-Month warranty cover labor? If so, how does that work?
19. How long will the material last?
20. How does the material hold up in cold and snowy weather?
21. How does the material hold up in hot and sunny weather?
22. How does the material hold up in wet and rainy weather?
23. How does the material hold up to windshield wipers?
24. What liabilities should I be concerned about? Are there any additional unforeseen costs I should be aware of?
25. What areas can I sell windshield protection to? What are their general needs?
26. What should my hard cost be? What should I expect to charge for retail?
27. Does Bray material change the windshield VLT?
28. Has Bray material gone through testing?
29. Can I power wash my windshield once Bray Windshield Skin™ material is installed?
1. What is Bray Windshield Skins™?
2. How is Bray Windshield Skins™ applied to glass?
3. Do Bray Windshield Skins™ reduce the chance of glass breaking?
4. Do Bray Windshield Skins™ help with UV protection?
5. Do Windshield Skins™ provide more safety?
6. Why should customers install Bray Windshield Skins™?
7. Will Windshield Skins™ impair the driver's vision?
8. Is Bray Windshield Skins™ scratch resistant?
9. Will Windshield Skins™ remain adhered to the windshield?
10. Are Windshield Skins™ permanent?
11. How is Windshield Skins™ removed or replaced?
12. Does Bray Windshield Skins™ offer a warranty?
13. Are Windshield Skins™ sold in individual pieces or by roll?